As of 31 July 2018
Enertime attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. From May 25th, 2018, the processing of your data is subject to regulation EU 2016/679 issued on the 27th of April 2016 ("GDPR") concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
1. Purpose of the Policy
The present policy aims to provide you with detailed information about how Enertime collects, protects and retains your personal data, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you about your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
2. About Us
This website and our services are managed by Enertime and our main activity is the design and manufacture of turbomachinery and thermodynamic machines for the production of decarbonized energy
Enertime is a public limited company with a capital of 345 871 €, having its seat 10-13 rue Latérale, 1-3 Rue du Moulin des Bruyères 92 400 Courbevoie and is registered in the commercial and corporate register of the City of Nanterre under N ° 50 27 18 760. Enertime is listed on Alternext Growth
3. What Are The Data Personal Used By ENERTIME ?
Enertime can be brought to Collect different types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identification information (surname, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender);
- Your Coordinates (Postal Address and Mail Address, Phone Number;
4. What is the use by ENERTIME of your Personal Data ?
- To get in touch with you personally
- To communicate periodically on its news
- To invite you to participate in the events it organizes.
5. With whom ENERTIME does it share your Personal Data?
Your personal data is operated exclusively by Enertime and will not be sold or transmitted to third parties. They may, however, be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To Judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request on their part and within the limits of what is authorized by the Regulation;
- To service providers performing services on behalf of Enertime (Auditors, Newsletter management service, etc..)
6. For how long time, are your personal data kept?
Enertime keeps your personal data:
- As long as necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- For a defined duration in terms of its operational constraints (management of the customer relationship, etc..)
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
According to the legislation applicable to your Situation, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of information: you have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent and accessible manner;
- Right of Access: You can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of these data
- Right of rectification: if you feel that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be rectified or supplemented accordingly;
- Right of erasing: You can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations;
- Right to limitation of treatment: In some cases, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Enertime may, however, rely on legitimate and compelling reasons for these to be kept;
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time the use of your data for commercial prospection purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is related to commercial prospection.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply wish to ask questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com or send a letter to the following address:
1-3 rue du Moulin des Bruyères
92 400 Courbevoie
In accordance with the applicable law, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
Enertime is entitled to update its data protection policy at any time and put it online with the date of revision. We invite you to consult the Enertime website regularly to keep you informed of these updates.
8. How are the Cookies managed?
When navigating the site of http://enertime.com one or more "Cookies" can be deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how the " Cookies ' works and how to set up your Internet browser in order to manage them well.
What is a Cookie ? : A "Cookie" is a small text file saved on your computer's hard drive when visiting a site or consulting an advertisement. It is managed by your Internet browser. In particular, it aims to collect information about your browsing sites, to send you personalized services, but cannot be used to recover data on your disk, install a virus, or even get your personal information.
2 types of cookies are deposited on enertime.com:
Technical cookies, allowing the site to function optimally:
- "cookie_preferences": Allows you to memorize your preferences for cookie management (retention time: 1 year).
Audience measurement cookies, deployed via a third-party application (Google Analytics), to measure site attendance and to better understand the users ' journey:
- "_gat", shelf life: 1 minute
- "_ga", Shelf life: 2 years
- "_gid", duration of Storage: 24h
More information in French about Cookies are given on the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser